Practice lessons πŸ§‘‍🏫

   Hello πŸ‘‹ guys 

Welcome πŸ€— to my most interesting, most entertaining blog❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am very glad to inform you about this week of practice .

According to the demands of the practice lessons during the practice days we should observe the foreign language lessons by the professional teachers of the 10 the school 🏫

πŸŽ’ During the practice we are demanded to write analysis after a observing lessons and to learn new and interactive methods It makes a Great πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ contribution to develop our pedagogical skills and supervise our language teaching abilities.




And furthermore I can say certainly that I am very satisfied with the friendly atmosphere of the colleague of the 10 the school 🏫 .  All teachers are very kind and friendly and they are always ready to stretch ☺️ out helping hand πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

They always share their experiences and give a wide range of valuable advices for us .

They tried to show their sympathy for us and kindness , and honesty .πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ§‘‍🏫 Besides that all of the teachers are professional and have an ability to teach the foreign language perfectly

During the lesson they show their pedagogical skills knowledge and πŸ‘πŸ‘ they make a great πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ contribution to  improve the students' foreign language skills such as listening 🎧 reading writing and speaking πŸ—£️

All of the students are very knowledgeable and have the capacity to learn foreign language 



πŸŽ’πŸ«❤️ I am sure that we are the most lucky students πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡ among the other students of our faculty because we are assigned to the best teachers of the best school ❤️πŸ˜‡




The first month of the practice lessons left me great impressions and experiences 

All of them helps me to the most professional teachers not only in my country but also all around the world 🌍☺️ 

I think it is a great Chance for us theses practice lessons because during the lessons in our institution  we learn theoriotecal knowledge and by practice we can apply this knowledge into the practice  It plays a crucial role to boost out teaching capacity ,in any kind of situation and with any kind of student we can work 







  During this week of the practice we did not only observe lessons bu also we taught the students  of the teachers who are assigned for us . Besides that we organized several clubs such as speaking πŸ—£️ club and drama clubs ☺️ as an additional lesson after classes πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

 And also I taught a lesson for the 6 grade students about camping trip . It was my first experience in the 10 school. I loved the students all of them were active during the class and they had a thirst for learning English .  During my lesson I tried to improve the listening 🎧 speakings to reading writing skills of the students . I made some minor mistakes during my lesson but next time I will certainly correct them . It is true that "practice makes perfect "

Another good thing about practice that there are a number of sources to prepare lessons for the teachers there are aa wide range of  sources such as teachers book πŸ“šπŸ“– work book and students book πŸ“š and other digital devices and tools It makes a great contribution to organize the best lesson.

 I hope our next month of practice willi be the most interesting and full of valuable experiences πŸ€πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Khazrat Sayyid Amir Kulol

BLACKSMITH MUSEUM

Khoja Mukhammad Orif Revgari