The new experience

   Hi, πŸ‘‹

I wanna   write this blog in order to share my impressions, experiences , feelings of the second day - trip around Bukhara.

    Why I called this trip as a new experience because To be honest we have never heard about the museum, the memorial complex of Imam al- Bukhari.



   I made a research to gain more knowledge and to be informed about the biography and the history of the memorial complex of Imam al-Bukhari. During the trip I shared my knowledge with my friends.


   

  I think the museum is the most amazing one I have ever seen. The design of the building was unusual .

The Memorial Complex of Imam Al Bukhari is situated in the northern section of the Samanid Park opposite the ancient Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum. It is a recent structure, as the small museum was opened in 2001. It is a unique design, as it is shaped as a book which is partially open, with the spine facing south. Behind the book is the easily recognisable crescent moon symbol. There are star shaped designs on either side of the steps leading to the museum. The architect is Zoirsho Kilichev, and it is reported that he used bricks on the book to represent cells and ultimately hadiths collected by the famous Imam.  






The student of 1-2 XTA , Dilshoda provide us  with some information about the museum πŸ–Ό️ and its history 🏒 ( on the left side of the picture)
πŸ’«


I highly recommend you to visit there and and enjoy a new experience of historical atmosphereπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
 



It is some soil from al-Bukhari's tomb






   πŸ˜The museum contains a number of  absorbing exhibitionsπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khazrat Sayyid Amir Kulol

BLACKSMITH MUSEUM

Khoja Mukhammad Orif Revgari